ExpiredBrown Bag Lunch | March 11, 2015
- Brown Bag Lunch | March 11, 2015
March 11, 2015
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
“OFF-Site SEO – Cheaper Costs You More”
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) does not have to be a mystery. In fact, it comes down to one simple thing… content! This seminar is the core to all SEO and will point you in the right direction. It will also set you up for quality off-site SEO, which happens to be next month’s brown bag lunch. Join us for this seminar to learn the following:
- The importance and role of on-site SEO in your overall SEO plan
- How to get started with on-site SEO
- What type of content to create, how often to add, and how to optimize it
- Some DON’Ts with content creation and optimization
- Leave with action items that will get you started in the right direction!
Whether you are currently paying for “SEO” or “online marketing” or are considering it, this seminar will have something for you! Just remember to bring your lunch.
Venue: The Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 775-636-9550Address:
The Chamber proudly serves the Reno, Sparks and Northern Nevada region by collaborating for economic growth, creating new opportunities for our members and upholding pro-business ideals through the advancement of sound public policy. As the largest business organization in the area, we strive to be the leading business resource providing information and opportunity leading to profitability, advancement and a strong business economy for our members while supporting and promoting the uniqueness of our community.