ExpiredSocial Media Workshop | Friday April 3, 2015
- Social Media Workshop | Friday, April 3, 2015
April 3, 2015
9:00 am - 11:30 am
Social Media is today’s “Word of Mouth”
If your business thrives by word of mouth marketing and you have not yet tapped into the power of social media, then you are missing out! This hands-on workshop addresses how to use social media effectively for your specific business. Bring your laptop because we will walk you through creating and/or cleaning up your business accounts – Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. During this workshop we will address:
- What social media platforms you need to be on and why
- Understanding the difference between personal and business accounts and determine what you have and what you need
- Jump in and start cleaning up, setting up and optimizing your various profiles
- Leave with action items so you know what to do next
*If you are a realtor or financial advisor, this workshop is perfect for you! Bring your “corporate rules” for social media with you to start creating a plan that will fit into corporate’s policies. If possible, please e-mail those rules to us ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A light breakfast will be provided.
The deadline to register is Wednesday, April 1st.
Venue: MarkUBiz Educational Center
Venue Phone: 888-354-6196Address: